“Yet even now,” says the LORD, “return to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Return to the LORD, your God, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and relents from sending calamity.” Joel 2:12-13
The goal of this “Holy Rosary Crusade” is to make reparation and to witness to the larger community, calling all to repent and to turn back to God. Things will only get better if we all repent and turn back to God.
For those that want to join us the following is recommended;
HOLY MASS AND ROSARY
- DAILY online Holy Mass, Spiritual Communion and praying the Rosary.
PILGRIMAGE ON THE FEAST OF THE ASSUMPTION – SUNDAY 15 AUGUST 2021
- On Sunday 15 August (the Feast of the Assumption), make a personal pilgrimage to your local Catholic Church (either before or after online Holy Mass), as part of your daily outdoor exercise.
- Pray the rosary on the way and wear something religious or carry a statue, crucifix or banner to witness to the wider community. Once outside the Church, kneel and pray the rosary in reparation.
54 DAY ROSARY NOVENA & ACTS OF PENANCE – 15 AUGUST TO 7 OCTOBER 2021
- From 15 August, we will continue this initiative by praying the 54-day rosary novena (see resources section below) and acts of penance in reparation until 7 October, the Feast Day of Our Lady of the Rosary– with weekly personal pilgrimages to our local Catholic Churches (or daily for those that can).
- Acts of penance – fasting on Wednesday’s and Friday’s (bread and water for those that can).
FEAST OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY – THURSDAY 7 OCTOBER 2021
- On Thursday 7 October (the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary), make a personal pilgrimage to your local Catholic Church (either before or after online Holy Mass), as part of your daily outdoor exercise.
- Renew and/or perform act of consecration to Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary. (see resources section below)
Continue above until our Churches are re-opened without restrictions.
Join us and share with others!
Stand Firm in the Lord – Fear Not!
JESUS SAID: “Do not fear! Only Believe!” Mark 5:36