“He that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved” Matt 24:13
- Begin and end each day with prayer, the Angelus is prayed at 6AM, Noon, and 6PM, 9pm Ispovijest vjere Hrvata (Croatian Profession of Faith).
- Daily Rosary as requested by Our Lady at Fatima.
- Make a Nightly Examination of Conscience.
- Endeavor to spend at least a few minutes each day in spiritual reflection, preferably with the aid of Scripture or spiritual reading, if only a sentence or two.
- Be faithful to all daily duties, in or out of the home.
- Attend Holy Mass and visit Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament where possible.
- Attend Holy Mass on Sunday’s, and Holy days of obligation.
- Fast at least once a week Friday’s.
- Practice going to Confession and Communion as part of First Friday or First Saturday devotions.
- Commit to attend a layman’s retreat or Catholic men’s conference.
- Frequently practice self-denial of worldly comforts, and share your time and resources with the poor and for religious causes according to your means.
- Live a virtuous life, by living out the 24 Knightly virtues.